I have very little of interest to say today, so this just to point out that the QI fact of the day today is that 96% of the candles bought in America are bought by women. The other 4% are bought by men running errands for women (I made that one up). Also, all throw cushions and throw rugs are bought by women (I made that one up, too). And scart leads are always bought by men.
About Lloyd Shepherd
Lloyd is the author of The English Monster, The Poisoned Island, Savage Magic, and The Detective and The Devil. He lives in London, and only talks about himself in the third person for SEO purposes.